Just Amleth

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Misplaced Mobile Phone

I know this is a small thing, but still I must thank God for it.

It so happened that I had misplaced my mobile phone (I have no idea where lost it). I realized it when I got home. Immediately, I got down and prayed to God, asking Him to help me recover the phone, and just trusting Him with it.

I tried calling my mobile number -- it was not even on. So I figured it was probably gone forever .... with my phone lists and SIM card. I found myself doubting for a moment -- perhaps God is not going to answer this prayer.

An hour later, my colleague (of all people!) contacted me, telling me that he had my phone. I did not even go to work today. So how did it even end up with him? God truly works in mysterious ways!

God is good indeed!