Just Amleth

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Spookiest places in the world

It's Halloween! What is Halloween without a little bit of scaring? As I was surfing Yahoo Finance, the last thing I would have expected was an article about the spookiest places in the world. Most of them do not sound that spooky at all, with the exception of two locations in Italy - an Abbey with evil monks who engage in horrible atrocities (the first slide in the slide show), and a sadistic doctor who tortured his patients on an Italian isle near Venice. These atrocities are so unholy, that I shall not even begin to describe them, nor to name these places, to maintain the sanctity of my blog. Just thinking about these places alone sends a chill up my spine.

I shudder at the thought of ever visiting these places -- make that a no, I will never ever go near these places.