Just Amleth

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A serious article

I had a chat with Mervyn today, when we started talking about his new idea (which I shall leave him to tell you, if he so chooses to). The topic changed to my writing style -- he remarked that he could not judge my writing style because he had yet to see any serious articles from me. I protested, telling him that my earlier articles dating back to April 2003 were serious, but that those articles were not exactly everyone's cup of tea. I also told him that I will write a serious article to prove my writing skills.

So there you go, Mervyn.

"a serious article to prove my writing skills".

On a separate note, Priscilla took some nice pictures today! Let me show you the nice picture she took of Mervyn and myself:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com